• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Richard

About WoW:

Character Name: Vespriest
Character Class: Priest
Character Spec: Discipline
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/vespriest
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/vespriest My logs are messed up due to name changes but can provide

What is your previous raid experience:-
I've played/raided casually since WOTLK. For current content I have completed;
ICC - 10mn/25mn/25mHC
Naxxramas
Ulduar
TOC
BWD HC
BOT HC
Firelands HC
Highmaul HC & Mythic
Blackrock HC & Most of mythic.

Decided to raid seriously in 8.3, completed 9/12m naxx in a casual guild on my priest

How do you optimise your character:-
Depending on the character in question, I generally ask a lot of questions in the class discords and look at the logs of top performers to see what they do differently to me in both gearing/talents/whatever and the choices they make in game, then I try to replicate that to get the best results possible.

Link a screenshot of your current UI: Nothing set up new expansion ha ha. I have some of old ones tho.
When did you start playing WoW:  Around the time Wrath dropped.
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  Veseere#2933
Where did you find out about us:  I know your tank Zeronix in person.

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I was in the guild Polygon - Draenor but I am looking to leave due to the guild not trying hard enough to reach its projected goals, and personal issues with the leadership that lead to me (the hardest working raider/only multiclass healer) to be benched for someone who didn't work hard at all.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I've heard good things about this guild from Kev/Garnet/Zeronix and I have a lot of faith in the people that he'd choose to play with being a good bunch. I recently asked him if the guild was recruitment as I'm currently floating around in limbo and want to get raiding in Nathria. I'm happy to not heal (I heard the healer core is concrete) in order to be part of a well oiled machine, which is what this guild sounds like. I also prefer the alliance.

« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2020 20:21 by Navi »

Navi

• Officer
  • Ok pull timer incoming..
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Vespriest - Discipline Priest
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2020 11:49 »
Hi Richard,

We won't hold you knowing Kev against you! We will review your application and get back to you as quickly as we can.

Navi

• Officer
  • Ok pull timer incoming..
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Richard,

We have had a look at our roster but we can't fit in any more healers right now, we are happy to take you in as a social member and consider you for a raid spot if an opportunity arises. Let me know if that is something you would like to do.