• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Marcus

About WoW:

Character Name: Brewserker - Frostwolf
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: Fury/Arms
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/frostwolf/brewserker
Warcraftlogs:

What is your previous raid experience:-
I have been raiding ever since WoTLK. I try to raid at the highest possible level. I have gotten Curve in most raid tiers but no CE yet. In BFA I raided almost every tier and gotten a few mythic kills but never made it till the end because my guilds stopped raiding.

How do you optimise your character:-
I inform myself as much as possible. Either through Youtube, Wowhead, simming myself and reading active on my class discord. I keep two professions at the highest level possible. I also have access to Shadowlands Beta and played there to see what my class(es) will be like in Shadowlands.

Link a screenshot of your current UI:
When did you start playing WoW:  I started playing in Classic but I would say I really started in WoTLK when I started investing my time in raiding an arena.
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  Bigpapawade#2439
Where did you find out about us:  I found you on wowprogress.

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
My last guild was called "Immortal Sunrise" which I left because I had a lot of IRL stress at the time and my head wasn't in the game atm. Before that I raided in "insert guild name"/"Ultraviolet" which I left because the guild climate changed after a party of five guys joined with a toxic attitude and they stopped me and others from having fun whilst raiding.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
My main point actually is that you are an english speaking Alliance guild and I want to distance myself from A.) Horde and B.) german players ( I know this might sound strange but I played in an alliance guild for a short time and enjoyed my time there a lot more). Even though my friends are horde only players.

I hope to find a new community with the same ambitions that I have. I know I haven't raided Nyalotha tier except for HC and it might be phony for someone who just recently came back to WoW to apply for a 12/12 Mythic guild. The way I see it is that BfA is over and I try to find a Guild in which I can look forward to play Shadowlands with and I will do everything that is necessary to prove myself worthy.

« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2020 21:34 by Kesara »

Navi

• Officer
  • Ok pull timer incoming..
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Navi

• Officer
  • Ok pull timer incoming..
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Marcus,

I am sorry but we will not be able to offer you a trial for Shadowlands, we wish you the best of luck.

Navi
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2020 21:34 by Kesara »