Name: Daniel

About WoW:

Character Name: Kyrel-Draenor
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Spec: All 3, Skill-Level on Frost is slightly below UH and Blood
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/kyrel
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/kyrel

What is your previous raid experience:-
Cata - MoP mostly mid-way through HC depending on nerfs. Had a long  7 years break and came back in 8.2. Since then, I've been struggling to find a stable guild.

I've been transfering around a lot so my WCL is a bit scattered. but I'm looking for a long-term home to stay in for more than just one tier.

TEP 5/8 M with some pulls on Court
N'A 5/12 M, stopped progressing early April because guild disbanded after moving to Draenor. :(

My 8.2 Unholy logs are more useful than my N'A logs IMO https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/stormscale/kyrel#zone=23

How do you optimise your character:-
- Simming with simulationcraft.
- Death Knight Discord
- Warcraftlogs looking at top-log builds (or scrolling a bit further below to get past the pointless padding builds depending on boss :D)
- Keeping up to date with the way-to-go on all specs

Link a screenshot of your current UI: https://i.imgur.com/kXEDMnU.jpg
When did you start playing WoW:  Around 2011/2012
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  kyrel#21360
Where did you find out about us:  WoW Forums

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
A lot and I'm aware this makes me look like a pointless guild-hopper, really.

Since the moment I resumed playing in 8.2, I've been in:

# Stormscale

- None So Fierce, they didn't want to proceed into Mythic on classic launch, so I left. They quit raiding until 8.3, cleared heroic and now quit again.
- Act of War, 100+ pulls on the first Mythic boss. Enrage around 15% HP. People refusing to use consumables (Flask, Food, Pots)
- Teldrassil BBQ Party - stayed here for a few months. Great guild. Sadly, I was removed from the guild because of personal problems with one of the officers
- Thicc Thighs Save Lives. I left this one because people constantly burped into their microphones as loud as they possibly could and this disgusted me

# Draenor

- Floor Inspectors - Disbanded shortly after I moved
- Thicc Thighs n Blue Eyes - we formed this guild from previous friends on Stormscale that moved with me from both TTSL and TBBQP but we can't recruit that late in the tier so we are calling it.

So I managed to switch 6 guilds in two tiers and that's not how I want to contiue. What I want is a stable guild that is pleasant to raid with, has high ambitions and an enjoyable environment to stay in long term. Before resuming to play in BFA, during MoP I have never switched guild, I was on Mal'Ganis in the guild "Lawrencium".

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
1. I want to play Alliance. Outside of my raiding time, I'm mostly playing Alliance alts anyways.
2. Your guild exists since more than a decade, I expect stability and an experienced environment with handling the social dynamics of a raiding team
3. You seem to be extremely ambitious players and Indecisive seems to be an environment in which I could strongly improve my player-skills

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020 23:20 by Navi »

Navi

• Officer
  • Ok pull timer incoming..
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Navi

• Officer
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Daniel,

I have added you to my battlenet, can you ping me there when you get a chance

Navi

• Officer
    • Priest
    • View Profile
Hi Daniel,

As discussed we are happy to offer you a trial, give me a whisper when you have completed your transfer.