• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Chris

About WoW:

Character Name: Spacechckn
Character Class: Druid
Character Spec: Balance - Resto/bear off
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/Spacechckn
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/spacechckn

What is your previous raid experience:-
Previously I raided on alliance ed with Vii where i was MT during tos progression as a dk tank, entering into bfa i achieved 3 mythic boss kills in uldir and ET. I wasnt present during BOD tier as i had family commitments to uphold.

How do you optimise your character:-
My optimisation comes from simming my chars and following online guides along with some personalisation and tweeking depending on what the sims/discord chats are saying.

Link a screenshot of your current UI:
When did you start playing WoW:  Started playing during tbc however i didnt really start raiding till late wrath/early cata
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  Rastav123#2275
Where did you find out about us:  I have known of the guild from raiding on alliance and from keeping up to date with raid progress on ed io page

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I was in Vii - good progress and a solid core raid team however it just didnt feel like a fit for me.

Coming back to horde i rejoined my irl friends guild once again where i am an officer until this day currently

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
the guild has really Solid progress through tiers consistently, which to me demonstrates a solid core raid team and some dedicated and organised officers/gm. I have a positive attitude to progress, always welcoming constructive criticism and aim to always improve. i feel like indecisive is somewhere i could really shine as a player and person.

I look forward to hearing back,
Regardless of the application outcome, GL in ny'alotha and all the best for the future.

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2020 17:03 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the app, we will get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Chris,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sorry to say at this time we would be unable to offer you a trial for our raidteam. If you would be interested in joining as social you are most welcome.