• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Kuba

About WoW:

Character Name: Karfhud
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: Fury/prot
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/burning-legion/Karfhud
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35464721

What is your previous raid experience:-
I've started raiding in TBC, in Karazhan, so my warrior has been through a bunch of raids, although I did have some breaks (missed Cata and Legion entirely). In BfA, I raided mostly Uldir (on both my warrior and DH, the latter got some mythic experience) and just started on BfD.

How do you optimise your character:-
Nowadays it's mostly Raidbots and the Pawn addon, I'm simming every new piece of loot. I also tend to pop into the warrior discord, Skyhold, every once in a while to check if there are any new theories floating around.

Link a screenshot of your current UI: https://imgur.com/a/4MZlVNl
When did you start playing WoW:  TBC
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  karfhud#2226
Where did you find out about us:  On reddit!

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I've been in a couple of guilds and sadly can't remember all of them - it all started back in TBC with the good folks from Trinity on Nordrassil, who introduced me to raiding, they were an awesome group of people. Most "recently" I've been in Bane on Stormrage, raided Highmaul with them, and then Nec Mihi Genua on Burning Legion, whom I joined at the end of Legion. It was a workplace guild and we had good fun at the start of BfA, but the group motivation dissipated during the BfD raid and that was it. I recently swapped to Alliance to play with some friends.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I'm looking for a well-established guild that can feel like home, friendly, yet ambitious when it comes to raiding. Raiding is the one thing I've always enjoyed the most in WoW: reading up on different strategies for bosses, going through the logs (both ours and others' for comparison's sake), and then bringing the A game to the raid itself. I'd like to experience the last raid of this expansion and hopefully to transition in this group into the next expansion. I'd really love to find a couple of people to run higher M+ keys, since pugging can drain a man's patience...

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2020 20:13 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Karfhud - Fury/prot Warrior
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2020 13:37 »
Hey Kuba,

Thanks for the app, we will get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Karfhud - Fury/prot Warrior
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2020 20:13 »
Hey Kuba,

As discussed we are happy to give you a trial. Please whisper any officer for your invite when you arrive on ED.