Applications / [Accepted] RAIDER APPLICATION: Volmy - Subtlety/Out Rogue
« Last post by Guest on Oct 27, 2023 16:07 »
About you:

Name: Tom

About WoW:

Character Name: Volmy
Character Class: Rogue
Character Spec: Subtlety/Out
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/terenas/Volmy
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/terenas/volmy

What is your previous raid experience:-
Ever since I started raiding with any of the guilds I was in I always achieved Ahead of the Curve (starting in Antorus) and then stepped into mythic progression where I never achieved Cutting Edge but managed to get pretty close couple of times. Other than that I usually got about halfway through the raid on mythic difficulty.

How do you optimise your character:-
I optimize my character mainly via Raidbots and simulations. However I check sites such as Subcreation, WoWhead and Warcraft logs for items or talent builds that are recommended and are most popular among other players.

Link a screenshot of your current UI:
When did you start playing WoW:  2012
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle.Net Tag:  Blata#21948
What is your Discord Tag:  volmi
Where did you find out about us:  Raider.io

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I started raiding with Praetorian Guards which I left and joined a guild now called Vision (known as Mortality and Solace before they merged) which I left at the end of Shadowlands and joined VII.

Reason why I left PG and Vision was that I wanted bit more than progressing Heroic and having issues with reclears on late Heroic bosses or early Mythic bosses. With VII the story is much different as the raid team disbanded because many players left for other guilds or quit the game.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I would like to join Indecisive because as I was going through the guild's informations on raider.io everything sounded perfectly for me. From what the guild offers to what the guild expects from me. (regarding what you can expect from me I could get an opinion from RL in VII). I know that Indecisive is one of top guilds on our realm and even though I am completly fine with not being a part of the main progression team I would like to do my best and hopefully achieve the best results with Indecisive.

Hi Sandu; thanks so much for taking the time to apply to us. Unfortunately, we're not recruiting a tank right now as we have two very stable main tanks. I wish you the very best in search of a new home.

If you want to discuss DPSing with us, please get in touch so we can explore this possibility. Oirae#4554 on Discord.

Best wishes,
-Declan
Applications / [Declined] RAIDER APPLICATION: Monkego - Brewmaster Monk
« Last post by Guest on Oct 24, 2023 11:49 »
About you:

Name: Sandu

About WoW:

Character Name: Monkego
Character Class: Monk
Character Spec: Brewmaster
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/stormscale/Monkego
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/stormscale/Monkego

I have been raiding for quite a bit of time and I have always been doing mythic raiding will not go too far in the past so:
Shadowlands
Castle Nathria 1% to CE
Sanctum up to Painsmith (mostly pug as guild got disbanded)
Sepulchthe guild got disbanded) up to Anduin if I remember

Dragon lands
Vault up to Dathea (guild disbanded)
Current raid 6/9

Since I play as a tank I can't use raidbots or askmrrobot in exchange I do read lots of guides and I am member of multiple discords relevant to my spec in where I do engage in discussions about stats /talents  etc

When did you start playing WoW:  End of wotlk

Finally:

What is your Battle.Net Tag:  Bigego#2971
What is your Discord Tag:  Bigego#4202
Where did you find out about us:  Guild recruitment forums

Mostly I did not leave any guild they just got disbanded the current guild I intend to leave as I've been asking for 2 months what is the rooster for next season and today I woke up with an answer that raid times will change and I can't make those times on top of being asked before to reroll as a DPS with is a role I've never played before but accepted to do so in respect for the team.

I am looking for a home in which every member respects each other and just says the truth ahead of time not in last second

Welcome back
About you:

Name: Kenjy

About WoW:

Character Name: Meowsan
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Spec: Unholy/Frost
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/Meowsan
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/meowsan

7/9MM with inde !

Wclogs/Raidbots/Murlok.io
And talking to some top world player (mostly crying about our bad spec ! )

When did you start playing WoW:  Vanilla

Finally:

What is your Battle.Net Tag:  Meow#23583
What is your Discord Tag:  _meowsan
Where did you find out about us:  I found dec on raider io :p (just kidding)

I was already in the guild, but decided to go social due to a lack of time (mostly family issues , I talked about that with Dec).
With the new patch release date, i know now that i have the time to have fun playing back on MM.

Chilling with people i already know ! And kill some hard bosses with them !
And of course with new persons who joined the guild after i went social !

Hi Mia,

I have accepted your application in game, see you in the guild soon.
Applications / [Accepted] SOCIAL APPLICATION: gre - damage Demon Hunter
« Last post by Guest on Oct 09, 2023 18:49 »
About you:

Name: mia

About WoW:

Character Name: gre
Character Class: Demon Hunter
Character Spec: damage
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/gre

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  Mov
Where did you find out about us: discord
Why do you wish to join Indecisive?: i want to join a nice guild that i may be able to do things with

Thrilled to accept your application. :D We shall chat more on Discord!

-Declan
Thrilled to accept your application! We'll chat on Discord about the finer details. :D
Applications / Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Katněp - BM Hunter
« Last post by Inajune on Sep 20, 2023 22:14 »
Great news! You're accepted. Thrilled to welcome you aboard. Will add you on Discord to talk (type!) further. :-)

-Declan
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]