Gu

About you:

Name: Ivo
Sex: Male

About WoW:

Character Name: Niteowl
Character Class: Demon Hunter
Character Spec: Havoc
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/niteowl

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:
Where did you find out about us: WoWProgress
Why do you wish to join Indecisive?: Hello,

I have been playing the game on and off since WoTLK however back in WoD is when I started to get ongoingly active. I have started raiding and mostly did HC until the end of Legin. I started Mythic raiding in Antorus clearing 6/11 bosses as an Assa Rogue.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/fowlee

Besides leveling the character though I have not played much in BFA as a Rogue.

My struggles with the game and finding an active an vibrant community started in BFA. During the low interest in the game I was forced to leave my Horde guild I was part on, on tha Tarren Mill realm and I have taken an almost 3 months break myself. I have decided to give 8.2 a chance and literally came back to the game few days back. I have decided to move my characters (at least the ones I have played more in the past) to Emerald Dream, Alliance as I wanted to play Ally as I did in my starting days. I have decided to focus on my DH as I am currently quite active in PVP arenas with a friend, but I have also played some Mythic raids as the character at the beginning of the expansion.

I would primarily join Indecisive as I find it to be what I am looking for at first - an active community and a family for my characters, rather than being in mostly social and leveling ones. I would eventually look to join some raiding when I acquire the gear and build up my character. I was quite into raiding in the past so I am aware on how the process works and will always sit out when I know I am simply under geared.

Looking forward meeting you! :)

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: SOCIAL APPLICATION: Niteowl - Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2019 14:26 »
Hey Ivo,

You are most welcome to join. Poke any officer/caretaker for an invite.