• 1 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Dan

About WoW:

Character Name: Danlor
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: Fury
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/danlor

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  lemlom#21770
Where did you find out about us: Guild Finder
Why do you wish to join Indecisive?: I've been bouncing between guilds during my time on WoW as I've never been able to get out of a guild what I wanted.

This guild by the looks of it seems extremely sociable, knowledgeable and well run and structured to help newer and experienced players get out of the game what they want.

During Season 1 of Dragonflight, I've been doing Raiding PUGS & running Mythic 15+ keys. It's the most invested I've been in a WoW expansion in a long time as I've only ever played casually and I want a guild that's able to accommodate a balance for that. Where I am a casual player, I do want to achieve high end achievements considered in the game, and want that social element where I can make new friends within the guild :)

I'm a team player, a friendly face and will help anyone if someone needs any advice. I've been playing WoW since I can remember, with TBC being my first release which made me 10 years old when I first played this game.

I'd love the opportunity to be considered for this guild, seems like a great place to stay and get out more out of the game I've played for so long.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023 16:16 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
[Accepted] SOCIAL APPLICATION: Danlor - Fury Warrior
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023 16:16 »
Hey Dan,

Happy for you to join us, whisper for an invite when you are ready.