Gu

About you:

Name: Rachel
About WoW:

Character Name: Serissa
Character Class: Druid
Character Spec: Resto
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/aggramar/serissa
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/aggramar/Serissa#spec=Restoration&zone=21

What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use:-
Resto is a very versetile healer and can be strong in both raid healing as well as tank healing.

I always start the fight with my LB's + rejuv on the tanking tank, then throw on a Cen ward, if they are taking spikey dmg.  .
 I Put my IronBark on whoever is taking dmg, with fairly liberal usage as it is only on a min cd..  Tree , Tranq for heavy dmg phases. and I will finish off with a flourish if needed.
Innervate can be used as a mana cd or a throughput cd if specced with Lively Spirit , which I am so it would depend on the fight how I use it.
I usually use SpringBlossoms now rather than InnerPeace as most fights at the moment are too short to utilize a 3rd tranq..  Also, for our progress on Mekka, we are stacked for most of the fight.
Finally during the less healing parts of the fight, I try to keep Moonfire + Sunfire up and wrath spam as and when I can.

Please explain how you optimise your character:-
By keeping informed and up to date with any changes.  Using healing addons like  HealerStatWeights and Pawn that calculate which stats are best for your playstyle.
I do my weekly grind to keep my HOA at a respectable lvl..
Lastly, I always record any progression nights so I can review any mistakes I have made and how I can Improve.

Link a screenshot of your current UI:
When did you start playing WoW: I started playing a few months after launch
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations: Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:
Where did you find out about us: Wow Progress site

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I have been in quite a few over the years.  But the guild I am in now has been the longest.  I left this guild during Mop to go to a more serious raiding guild, achieving many cutting edge kills.  Then I took a break in WoD  and had some kids, came back towards the end of Legion.  By that time the guild I was in had split up and I came back to my current guild.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
There are a few reasons why this guild has stood out for me.  The days and time suit my schedule, your progress was similar to where I am atm.  And it seems like a good place for an old lady like myself :)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019 00:14 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Serissa - Resto Druid
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019 03:48 »
Hey Rachel,

Thanks for the application, we will discuss and get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Serissa - Resto Druid
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019 00:14 »
Hey Rachel,

We are pleased to offer you a trial with us. Feel free to whisper any officer/caretaker when you have moved over to ED.

-Kesara (Martin)