• 3 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Tuna Khan

About WoW:

Character Name: Dwarfytuna
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: DPS (Arms, Fury)
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/quelthalas/Dwarfytuna
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/quelthalas/dwarfytuna#spec=Fury

What is your previous raid experience:-
Started in BoD as casual mythic raider, but soon after in EP, i really started to give a shit and improve my performance from that point..

How do you optimise your character:-
I do my own research and not just one "guide".
I have immense understanding of warrior abilities, azerite traits and stats priority. Also corruptions, and essences.
For arms, haste lowers the GCD. Which means you can spend your rage. It’s not just TOM, its TOM with Anger Management. Anger Management makes rage use reduce the CD on Warbreaker(Colossus Smash). Lower CD on Warbreaker(Colossus Smash) means higher uptime on TOM stacks. Contrast that with say Dreadnaught which offers a flat benefit that doesn’t really scale. And Seismic Wave is also a flat benefit, that synergizes with Dreadnaught. Anger Management with TOM scales up with how fast you can use rage, therefore haste is the needed stat to maximize that combo. Crit increases your damage better than haste, but doesn’t scale as well cause you cannot spend rage faster by stacking crit. I can effectively rotate b/w frevor and massacre talents for required fights.

For Fury, Stacking crit is the way to go as it increases the output dps of CSHB with soft cap of haste around 20-23% for smooth rotations. Same talent rotation on all fights except hivemind

Link a screenshot of your current UI: Sorry. Not logged on but https://imgur.com/gallery/C87S51L
When did you start playing WoW:  End of legion during Antorous, referred by a friend
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  BigTuna#1330
Where did you find out about us:  wowprogress

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
Didn't know guild standards so in a very social guild that did some raiding.

in Aeternum in QT realm after because they had a really good roster but team disbanded at start of NYA and they were really suffering in prog. Still stayed around and help them reach as far

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
Looking for a change and a chance to raid at a higher level. I hate the horde though =P

« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2020 21:05 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Tuna,

Thanks for the app, we will discuss and get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Tuna,

We'd be happy to offer you a trial for Shadowlands. You can whisper any officer for an invite when you are ready.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey,

Since we've had no further contact we have withdrawn your app.