• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Jay

About WoW:

Character Name: Armāni
Character Class: Priest
Character Spec: Disc / Shadow
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/arm%C3%A0ni
Warcraftlogs:

What is your previous raid experience:-
I am currently raiding with a heroic guild who has stopped raiding as we have cleared TEP.
I have previously raided as a mythic healer in previous expansions but have not really had a strong guild to raid with during BFA.

How do you optimise your character:-
I am currently a member of the How to Priest discord where I utilise their guides and discuss on their discord about techniques and upgrades for current patches.
I have recently gone shadow due to the guild having to many healers, i have researched my BIS items and crafted or farms bosses for them along with simming my char and talking to other SPs for tips

Link a screenshot of your current UI:
When did you start playing WoW:  2006
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  armani#2825
Where did you find out about us:  Reddit

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I am currently a member of Nocturnal Dragons, we merged with them after our previous guild, Intent, didnt have enough to raid.
This guild has stopped raiding now too and I am still looking to raid and aim for progression.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I am looking for a good guild both in progression and also social activities. I am a nice outgoing person willing to help people and run dungeons etc.
I am quite social so will join alt runs or RL meets etc.
I am a nice guy with a good sense of humour and I like long, romantic walks to the fridge :)

« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2019 00:43 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Armāni - Disc / Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2019 17:00 »
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Armāni - Disc / Shadow Priest
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2019 00:43 »
Hey Jay,

As discussed, we won't be able to offer you a trial with us as we don't currently have room for a full time healer.