• 2 Replies
Gu

About you:

Name: Peter

About WoW:

Character Name: Cronat
Character Class: Hunter
Character Spec: Marksmanship
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/cronat
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Cronat

What is your previous raid experience:-
In the current expansion, I achieved CE in both Sepultcher (9/11 M - skipped Lihuvim and Halondrus) and Sanctum (10/10 M). I have extensive mythic raiding experience dating back from MoP. I started playing a hunter (Innocentz) achieving 12/12M in SoO. I wanted to continue improving and push for higher progression rankings, so I transferred to Nagrand (Quelm guild) where we achieved top 400 HFC (13/13M), top 500 EN (7/7M) and ToV (3/3M). I took a small break from the game during Nighthold as I was burned out and I returned as balance druid (Vodkaz-Shadowsong) during BfA, where we achieved 11/12M in Nyalotha. In the current expansion, I returned to playing a hunter.

How do you optimise your character:-
I am playing a range hunter (MM & BM) and switch spec depending on the mythic encounter). I am frequently simming my character (raidbots) and sometimes I also use customized APLs to optimally setup my toon for a specific encounter (e.g. Jailer, Rygelon, Anduin). I keep my character up to date (8xM+15s at least per week, farming M+ for specific  trinket/weapon, etc), while Warcraftlogs and Lorrgs provide valuable information about the optimal usage of cds during each encounter.
I also check icy veins class guides (and new wowhead guides by Azor and Tarlo), class discord channels, warcraftlogs, and class specific video footage (twitch and youtube) from each encounter we are progressing. 

Link a screenshot of your current UI: https://imgur.com/a/CTGdn5y
When did you start playing WoW:  MoP era
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle.Net Tag:  Cronut#2725   
What is your Discord Tag:  Vodkaz#8841
Where did you find out about us:  Wowprogress

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
In the current tier, I have been at New Reunion (Silvermoon) – guild imploded mid-Sepulcher so I joined Inner Sanctum (Budget) to achieve CE. However, with the start of S4, many raiders retired and the quality of raiding in Season 4 has significantly decreased. I left the guild and I am looking for a new environment.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I would like to thank you for your time. You are a stable and organized guild aiming for CE each tier with a long history in WoW and you would be an ideal destination for me. Thank you again.

« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2022 10:13 by Snout »

Snout

• Socialite
    • Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Cronat - Marksmanship Hunter
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2022 16:02 »
Hey Peter.
Thanks for your application, we'll let you know asap.

Snout

• Socialite
    • Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello again,

We are happy to offer you a trial, /w an officer for invite.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2022 19:45 by Navi »