« on: Jul 14, 2019 15:07 »
About you:

Name: ibrahim
Sex: Male

About WoW:

Character Name: Externalmage
Character Class: Mage
Character Spec: Main Frost, can also spec fire and arcane
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/externalmage
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/externalmage

What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use:-
As frost, my single target rotation is mainly based on proc chance so it is very different every time I fight something. I always cast icy veins and frozen orb on CD, cast frostbolts to generate shards. When doing this, certain things will proc and depending on the procs I will cast certain spells. For example if brain freeze procs and I have less than 4 total icicles, I start casting a frosbolt, instantly cast my flurry after and then instantly cast ice lance after that. This is because flurry has a much faster travel time than frostbolt so all 3 spells will be shattered. If brain freeze procs and I have 4 or more icicles I save my flurry until I reach 5 icicles. Once I have 5 icicles I start casting glacial spike followed quickly by flurry and then ice lance to make it shatter.

Please explain how you optimise your character:-
I optimise my character by keeping him fully enchanted, gemmed, flasked as well as picking the most appropriate spec/traits depending on the fight.

Link a screenshot of your current UI: https://paste.pics/d873865aa5d0a91835ea99782dfc7fdd
When did you start playing WoW:  Burning Crusade
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations:  No

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag:  Ibrahim#2899
Where did you find out about us:  On the mmo-champion website

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
I am currently a member of Battleragers which I used to raid with mythic content in Legion. Unfortunately they are no longer raiding and so looking to transfer my main mage to a raiding guild.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
After reading your rules, requirement and raiding schedule, I feel Indecisive is a good match for me and have therefore made a decisive decision to apply and hopefully join Indecisive! I am looking to get back into raiding and challenge myself with new content and I think Indecisive will help me achieve that. I like to think I am a focused, reliable team player as well as a fast learner so I hope it shouldn't take long for me to get up to scratch with your level of content and tactics in the raiding scene. Looking forward to meeting  you all if my application gets accepted!

« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2019 15:59 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Ibrahim,

Thanks for the application, we will discuss and get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Hey Ibrahim,

I'm sorry to say we are going to have to decline your application to join us. We wish you the best of luck with your hunt for a new guild.