Gu

About you:

Name: Nik
Sex: Male

About WoW:

Character Name: Essavia
Character Class: Druid
Character Spec: Resto/Balance
Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/lightbringer/Essavia
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/lightbringer/essavia

What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use:-
- Priority is on pre-emptive healing, for example - cover as much of the raid as possible with rejuvs before raidwide damage spikes. Reactive healing is there too, but not something that Rdruids are known for.
- Proper CD management, as mistimed cooldown has a harsh effect on throughput.

Please explain how you optimise your character:-
By keeping updated on available class resources. I use icy veins and questionably epic.

Link a screenshot of your current UI: N/A, as I'm at work :)
When did you start playing WoW: Mid 2005
Have you read and do you agree to our raiding expectations: Yes

Finally:

What is your Battle Tag: Sundance#21127
Where did you find out about us: I was a raider with Indecisive during MoP.

What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?:-
Easy @Lightbringer. I'm interesting in more raid progress, and unfortunately, I can't get it there.

Since there isn't a "tell us about yourself" section, I'll just use this one :)

As noted above, I was raiding with Indecisive during MoP (link to original application: https://www.indecisive.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4571.0 ). I went to an extensive hiatus (newborn) which lasted for most of WoD and Legion, coming back when Antorus was already released. Following that I did achieve several Mythic kills in both Antorus and Uldir, and went on a 4.5 months break from late Novemeber, until basically 3 days ago. This break was due to a major promotion that I got at work, which included a lot of travel during initial period.

Right now I'm all settled in, and able to raid consistently on a regular basis. I've went from 378 > 404 ilvl in just 2 days, so gearwise I can join at least on the first few M bosses. As we discussed with Navi - I don't have a problem with being benched on the progress runs for sometime now till I'm completely ready. I will also need a little bit of time to shake off rust, and will gladly participate in any alt runs or anything of the sort.

In a log term I'm planning on ~90% attendance.

Why do you wish to join Indecisive:-
I'm eager to join back, because time spent with Indecisive was some of the best in my WoW career, both social and raiding wise. Unfortunately, due to RL restrains I was not able to commit to any serious raiding back when I restored my account a year ago, thus I did not apply earlier.

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2019 18:09 by Kesara »

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Essavia - Resto/Balance Druid
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2019 13:52 »
Hey Nik,

Thanks for the application. We will discuss and get back to you soon.

Ka

Kayara

• Guild Master
  • Administrator
    • Druid
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDER APPLICATION: Essavia - Resto/Balance Druid
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2019 18:08 »
Hey Nik,

We would be happy to offer you a trial with us. Please whisper any officer once you have moved over to ED.

-Kesara (Martin)