The unworthy have been drowned… after a 0% wipe the night before we came back and got the job done. Kill video is linked bellow […]
Turns out there is no need for fancy addons or macro’s on this one, just some clear and concise calling and good bomb placement.
To Bwonsamdi with you! … A fight that was all about the raid team being able to build a safety box and avoid lots of […]
Despite having a very odd composition the entire night we managed to re-clear our Mythic farm and then kill Conclave with time to spare. Great […]
Almost textbook execution until a liquid gold ‘situation’ near the end, still it’s dead and was a fun encounter. Check the kill video bellow our […]
“He’s dead just nuke the fucking boss!” … Check out the kill video below the screenshot and listen to the moderate panic when we realise […]
Indecisive is a mythic focused raiding guild on Emerald Dream – with a big emphasis on a social atmosphere whilst maintaining competitive progress.
Now into our twelfth year, our numbers are made up of extremely experienced players, mainly aged between 25 – 40 years old, from all around Europe. The raid team is a tight-knit group, with many who have raided since Vanilla and TBC, we welcome both new players and WoW veterans.
Raiding in the mythic bracket is the core activity of the guild. Veteran or ex-hardcore raiders who have taken a step back from punishing raiding schedules often find a happy home with us in a relaxed but progressive raiding environment. Our raiding hours allow players with real-life commitments to take part in end content raiding without it becoming a burden or a chore. Newer players to WoW will find an environment where they are encouraged to make the best of their character and gameplay by players who know their classes inside out.
Thursday – 20:30 to 00:00 (server time)
Monday – 20:30 to 00:00 (server time)
Tuesday – 20:30 to 00:00 (server time)
Friday– 20:30 – Social / Alt Run (optional)
You will never be asked to raid an extra day or extended hours and non-raid day activities are purely optional.
- Stability as a guild and in terms of leadership.
- Fun and social atmosphere inside and outside of WoW.
- A relaxed but progressive raiding environment.
- Fair and open leadership where opinions are valued.
- A diverse community with people from all over Europe.
- Players committed to achieving the best attendance possible.
- Focused attitude to raiding and character development.
- An understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes.
- Positive friendly attitude and being a good team player.
- Working Microphone, discord and a good understanding of English.
- Stable connection and computer.